Love2Pet My Paws Pedicure Salve: 2 oz

Love2Pet My Paws Pedicure Salve: 2 oz


Love2Pet My Paws Pedicure Salve soothes and heals pet paws, fights infections, repels insects and contains anti-rheumatic and anti-arthiritis properties. This pedicure salve contains no added fragrances or preservatives and is an all natural and herbal remedy and helps calm irritated and itchy skin while promoting the healing of minor cuts, abrasions and nail bed infections. - All natural Salve heals pet paws and fights infections - Calms irritated and itchy skin - Promotes healing of minor cuts, abrasions and nail bed infections Love2Pet My Paws Pedicure Salve: 2 oz #39500 - Dog Nail Care

Love2Pet - My Paws Pedicure Salve - 2 oz. CLEARANCE PRICED
Price
7.33


Home
Copyright © 2010 Nail Arts All Rights Reserved.